Professional Blogger, Wordpress, Joomla Templates

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Google AdSense - Earn money easily

Few months ago when I got first check of $108 from Google AdSense I was amazed. It was simply incredible, was an easy money for me. I did not do much work for it. Just placed few Ad links in one of my websites. I got that money after few hundreds of clicks. How much you will be get paid is based on page impression. I mean after how much view users click on an Ad.

Let me give you a brief overview of it.

Google AdSense is a way of getting relative advertisement into your website. It gets Ads based on content of your site. After signup you will get three options to place Ads:

  • AdSense for Content
  • AdSense for Search
  • Referrals

AdSense for Content
This type will get ads targeted to your site unique contents. Here you will find three more types to choose - Text, Image & Link. You can customize text and background color to match your site format. Text ads generate more revenue than Image Ads. If you choose link Ads then when a user click on it he/she will be redirected to a new page with list of Ads. You will be only get paid once the user click Ads from this page.

AdSense for Search
This type provide search facility into your website. User can search from this tool and you will be get paid when the user click on a Sponsored result.

Referral
You can also earn money by referring products. There are lots of category to refer. You will be get paid when a user signup/buy services/products after clicking on that Ad. Few referral provides minimum $3 to maximum $38 for each signup. So I think it is the great way to earn more money if you can place it into a suitable place on your website.


I think this brief overview will help you to start Google AdSense. After the first payment my next payment of $116 is ready. I just hold it, will release after few more amount. This money I earned is from one website in six months. Now I have learned how to optimize it and planning to put Ads to my other websites carefully so that I can earn more than $200 per months easily.

Why not sign up today and check by yourself?

Have fun!

3 comments:

Planet Apex said...

Wow, this is a great post. I seldom see people talk so openly about adsense. I just made my first 100$ yesterday and I'm in a state of thrill. The feeling is amazing.

But seriously Zakaria, don't you think this post violates Adsense TOS about not revealing this statistical data? I think you better take this post down or water down those statistics. you don't want Adsense which is the source of 85% of all money made in the net banning you.

Zakaria Chowdhury said...

I am very glad that you like my post.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I was not aware of the AdSense TOS. I just removed the statistics of how many users signed up & current earning.

Planet Apex said...

That's good, all the best to everyone to make money.

btw check out my post 10 Rare Tips and Tricks for Your Blogspot Blog, you might find it interesting since your using blogspot.