Professional Blogger, Wordpress, Joomla Templates

Sunday, January 6, 2008

AdToll.com - Placing Ad in cost per week method

Recently I have discovered that other than Google AdSense there is another excellent way to earn via Ad. It is AdToll. Among its various Ad service I like most is "Cost per week". Here I can set how much I want to get paid for placing Ad into my site. For example, I have placed a Ad space at the top right of this site for initially $0.20/week. In this space 30 Ads will be displayed in rotation, which means I will get paid maximum $6/week from this space. There is an option to auto pricing, so the cost will be increased automatically based on different factors. But you can also select other methods like pay per click.

Actually advertising is not only to earn money, but also it is a fun to watch how many people are visiting & clicking on that space and what is your site price. You can also view the current price, average view/week, pay per click cost of your site from a Rate Card. Following is an example of my Rate Card. Here is the link of my Rate Card:
http://www.adtoll.com/rate-card-for-its-a-fun-2730-ref=2593-s=5836

AdToll has recently arranged a contest. The prizes are 13,000 Entrecard.com credits. Entrecard is a very much popular & cost-free way to promote your website. With these credits you can place your site ad into hundreds of websites absolutely free. The prizes are as follows:

  • 1st Prize: 10,000 credits
  • 2nd Prize: 2,000 credits
  • 3rd Prize: 1,000 credits
The winners will be selected from 3 random entries who have placed a reivew of this service into their site. Now visit this link read the instructions.

0 comments: