Professional Blogger, Wordpress, Joomla Templates

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pro-Developer - Web Development Help

Last week I have created another blog for those who want to become a professional web developer. Here is the site: Pro-Developer. In this site I will post all types of articles, tutorials, tips & tricks of web development. I will try to help beginners to become a successful & professional freelancer web developers. I will post tips & tricks in my point of view.
Topics I will cover here are:

  • Beginner's Help
  • Freelancer Guide
  • Developer's Tools
  • Hacking Blogger
  • PHP & MySQL
  • CSS Tips & Tricks
  • Javascript Tutorial
  • My Developments
  • and more
It the site become popular then my next plan is to create a reader's forum where you can discuss with each other to get more help. Hope you will enjoy it. So keep in touch, lots of posts & new topics are coming shortly.

2 comments:

Zaman said...

Its a fun to learn. its a nice article to start a tour to web...

Anonymous said...

I'm very thankful to the author for posting such an amazing web development post. Continuing to the post, I want to add some interesting updates, UK's leading web development entity Rupizmedia has introduced some exciting web applications like live TV applications, CMS for Dynamic Shopping Website, Video Conferencing applications, Community softwares and more than hundreds of much awaited web products & softwares to boost any e-business in a more user-friendly way. If you want to know more about these ultimate products, which give a strong interactive approach to your online business, send a quick query through
http://www.rupizmedia.com/enquiry , Thanks